Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this milk bath (as much as I love Cleopatra) because it makes me feel so refreshed and rejuvenated! Milk contains lactic acid, which helps remove dead skin and Grapeseed oil contains powerful antioxidants while the essential oils create a wonderful mood lifting fragrance. When I use this, I feel like a Beauty Queen or a Diva!! I got this in my email box from www.susiegalvez.com! Enjoy!
- 1 cup nido powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 5 -6 drops rosemary oil or 5 -6 drops lavender oil or 5 -6 drops orange essential oils or 5 -6 drops peppermint oil
- water, as required
- Draw a bath with warm water.
- Mix together the grapeseed oil and milk powder in a plastic bowl.
- Add it to the running bath water.
- Pour the essential oil of your choice from those listed above, or, a personal favourite you prefer.
- Dip in and enjoy this sensuous rejuvenating spa to the fullest!
- I promise you will step out of your bath tub with the best make-up: An unforgettable happy smile!
This is a good sounding board to start off with. I sometimes differ with the essential oil used and that alone can make it truly exciting to play around with. I sometimes add epsom or fine sea salt, whatever I have around. Grapeseed oil has a shelf life, so check that it has not gone rancid, by smelling it. Buy in small quantities or refrigerate for a longer shelf life