Recipe by Mindi Bunch
I got the original recipe from the Food & Family magazine by Kraft, but I tweaked it a bit to adjust to my family's taste. I made this for our Independence Day barbeque and, as you can see from the picture, it looks great sitting on the table!
- 4 large cucumbers
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato (I used Athenos)
- 1 cup Italian dressing (I used Light Done Right Zesty Italian)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice one of the cucumbers into long thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler; set aside.
- Peel remaining cucumbers; cut into 1-inch cubes. Toss with remaining ingredients, except cucumber ribbons.
- Place salad in center of serving bowl. Arrange cucumber ribbons around the rim of serving bowl.