Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
It's always nice to have an assortment of fudge. White fudge is good, but is better dressed up. This is easy, beautiful, and delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup candied red cherries
- 1⁄2 cup green glazed cherries
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- In a 2-quart microwave safe bowl melt chips in microwave (about 2 minutes) stir till smooth.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a platter either sprayed with butter spray or buttered.