Recipe by gabbymck
This is the vanilla/white version of brownies! This is the easiest way to make it!!
Top Review by lsustacy
Very easy and the whole family enjoyed it. I used a white cake mix and left over cream cheese icing from another dessert. I put the remainder of the icing on top of blondies and enjoyed it (about 1/3 of container on top). I think I will try this with chocolate cake mix and icing next time. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) yellow cake mix, package
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Mix all ingredients(eggs, cake mix, oi, milk,and frosting) together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Make sure that the batter is not too lump but still thick.
- Pour batter into a greased 13 X 9 inches glass baking pan.
- Place in over and bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from over and let cool divide the blondies as desired.