Top Review by A.S.K.
i made this a few days ago and everyone loved it. i used 2 lbs of shrimp, 1 lb of kielbasa, 6 red potatoes cut in large chunks, 6 ears of corn broken in half, and a little less than 1/2 cup of old bay. it was very good, and more than enough for 6 adults! i only cooked the shrimp for 2 minutes and it was perfect! thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1 inch diagonal sections
- 10 frozen baby sweet corn cobs (or 5 fresh broken in half)
- 3 lbs shrimp
- 3 lbs tiny new potatoes, lightly scrubbed
- 1⁄3 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- seafood cocktail sauce, for dipping
- butter, for corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil. Add Old Bay, potatoes and sausage.
- Cook 15 minutes maintaining the boil.
- Add corn and shrimp, returning liquid to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Dump into large colander to drain.
- Transfer to large serving platter and serve with plenty of napkins and condiments.