A great one-pot meal when shrimp are running and ample. Having a outside gathering--this is the recipe to use! For a great cocktail sauce that fits your taste buds and cheaper than store bought try Shrimp Cocktail Sauce!
- Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil. Add Old Bay, potatoes and sausage.
- Cook 15 minutes maintaining the boil.
- Add corn and shrimp, returning liquid to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Dump into large colander to drain.
- Transfer to large serving platter and serve with plenty of napkins and condiments.