Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from www.bordenonline.com
By the glass
- 1 cup borden milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
By the pitcher
- 1⁄2 gallon of borden milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- By the glass --
- In a tall glass, combine creamy peanut butter and chocolate syrup until smooth. Whisk in milk.
- By the pitcher --
- In a large pitcher, combine peanut butter and chocolate syrup until smooth.
- Whisk in milk.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Makes 9 one cup servings.
I used a bit more milk (1-1/3 cups), blended it in the blender and served it over crushed ice. DD4 loved it!