Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe when I was searching for an ingredient on the internet
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon bay leaf powder
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- Grind the bay leaf and celery seed in a coffee grinder .
- Sieve the bay leaf and celery seed in to a bowl.
- Place all ingredients in to a jar with lid and shake to mix.
- Will keep for some time especially if not exposed to air.
This was easy to make, even though I had to hunt the store shelves for the mace! Used this to make Dill Pickle Dip, one of our favorites. I'll also use this recipe to make up jars for gift giving over the holidays. Thanks Danzerob ~ made for MY 3 CHEFS, November 2009!