Recipe by Stacey Kay
A Cheese Bread that is OH So Yummy! My sister in law gave me this receipe and it's always a hit. I looked for other receipes on this sight with Beau Monde spice and only found dips. Hope you love this as much as my family does! Enjoy!
- 1 loaf French bread (cut Diagonaly)
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon beau monde spice
- swiss cheese, squares cut into 1/2 diagonal
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut French Loaf into 1 inch pieces diagonally.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cut swiss cheese in 1/2 diagonally.
- On each side of bread, spread mixture and place one 1/2 slice of cheese in between the pieces of bread.
- Cover Bread with foil and bake for about 45 minutes at 325.
- Servings are approximately.