- 1 French bread (Bagette Bread)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon beau monde spice (or just sprinkle lightly)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or just sprinkle lightly)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut French Loaf Lengthwise.
- Butter each side of the bread with the butter.
- Sprinkle each with Beau Monde Spice and Garlic Powder.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes 350 degrees
- **Please note that I just use Country Crock butter from the tub and sprinle the spices on the bread. The receipe needed measurements so they are approximate.**.