Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Give the oven the day off with this simple berry tiramisu. No eggs, no mascarpone. That means you can have an extra helping!
- ently wash fresh berries with cold water, allow them to air-dry on a paper towel.
- Whip heavy cream + powdered sugar + vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Brew espresso, add rum, combine in a shallow dish.
- Dip ladyfingers into espresso/rum and arrange neatly onto serving dish.
- Gently spoon whipped cream mixture and sprinkles some berries.
- Repeat this process until you've reached the top of the dish.
- Top with fresh berries, cover with plastic wrap and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving,.
- dust with good quality cocoa or sprinkle some curly chocolate shavings.
- and make your grand entrance.
- Oh, and keep 911 on speed dial in case someone faints.