Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These days I am on the lookout for new smoothie recipes that use fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. The summer heat gets to me real fast and I really need a smoothie to get back to life more than anything these days. This recipe is from the City Times newspaper. It is awesome in the summers!
- 200 g yoghurt
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf (pudina)
- 4 tablespoons sugar, more if necessary
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 3 -5 strawberries, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- Put all the ingredients (except lemon juice) in a blender.
- Blend well.
- Add lemon juice and strawberries.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry on each glass.
- Serve with ice cubes.