Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This stuff LOOKS like beer, with a foamy head, but it is NON-ALCOHOLIC, with a not-too-sweet flavor. It is light and refreshing. Recipe can be greatly multiplied easily. I got it from my mother, who used to serve it all the time, and now goes for the creamy type punches. It is fast and easy to make,too. A single recipe makes about 90 ounces, or 22 half cup servings (if you have the small punch cups), and the recipe can be multiplied as many times as you like.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed in the refrigerator or 1 (12 ounce) can cider, concentrate thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 (12 ounce) apple juice can water
- 1 (2 liter) bottleof your favorite ginger ale, well-chilled
- ice, as desired
- Mix the concentrate and water in a chilled punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale to retain its fizz.
- Float your choice of ice rings on top, and serve.
Made this to have on hand during one of the few park-wide garage sales each year & it was all gone in a couple of hours! Very nice & not overly sweet! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]