Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Brownie treats perfect for Halloween!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 19 ounces somebody's mother's chocolate syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mexican vanilla
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time; beat them well. Add Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce. Sift dry ingredients together and add to the mixture and beat well. Add vanilla and nuts. Bake in a greased 9x13" pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until done.
- To vary the recipe, substitute the 9x13" pan with a cupcake pan. To bake blonde brownies, use Somebody's Mother's White Chocolate Sauce with Pear William instead of the Chocolate Sauce.