Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are so easy to throw together and very tasty.
Make and share this Bea's Roasted Red Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, washed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Toss to coat on all sides.
- Transfer to a large baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender inside and browned and crisp on the outside.
- Stir them every 15 minutes so potatoes cook evenly.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! Cooking time was spot on. The potatoes were firm and not mushy. The flavors all worked together. I cut the recipe down to 2 servings. Very easy to prepare. I loved the smell of the rosemary cooking in the oven. Thanks for posting. :)
These are excellent--crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside, very well seasoned, and extremely easy to make. A real winner! Thanks for posting.
Lovedddddd these potatoes. Super simple to put together. The potatoes were perfectly crispy on the outside (the way I like them) and tender on the inside. Great flavoring. Thanks!