Recipe by queenbeatrice
These are so easy to throw together and very tasty.
Top Review by teresas
Delicious! Cooking time was spot on. The potatoes were firm and not mushy. The flavors all worked together. I cut the recipe down to 2 servings. Very easy to prepare. I loved the smell of the rosemary cooking in the oven. Thanks for posting. :)
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, washed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Toss to coat on all sides.
- Transfer to a large baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender inside and browned and crisp on the outside.
- Stir them every 15 minutes so potatoes cook evenly.
- Serve immediately.