Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so easy to make. If using wooden skewers, make sure they are soaked beforehand or they will burn.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips
- red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- grape tomatoes
- 8 tablespoons roasted red peppers, pureed
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, prepared
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger, prepared
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Soak wooden skewers.
- In a plastic bag, mix the marinade ingredients.
- Add pork pieces to marinade and let sit at least 2 hours.
- Place one red pepper piece and one onion piece at bottom of skewers.
- Zigzag pork pieces onto skewer.
- Add tomato to top of skewer.
- Grill until cooked through.