These are so easy to make. If using wooden skewers, make sure they are soaked beforehand or they will burn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips
- red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- grape tomatoes
- 1Soak wooden skewers.
- 2In a plastic bag, mix the marinade ingredients.
- 3Add pork pieces to marinade and let sit at least 2 hours.
- 4Place one red pepper piece and one onion piece at bottom of skewers.
- 5Zigzag pork pieces onto skewer.
- 6Add tomato to top of skewer.
- 7Grill until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bea's Pork Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 173.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g