- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced to desired thickness
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix together butter, pesto and garlic.
- Spread butter mixture over bread slices.
- Mix together tomatoes and parsley.
- Top bread slices with tomato and parsley mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.