Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice twist on regular bruschetta.
Make and share this Bea's Pesto Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix together butter, pesto and garlic.
- Spread butter mixture over bread slices.
- Mix together tomatoes and parsley.
- Top bread slices with tomato and parsley mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
That's a wonderful recipe. So tasty even though there is no cheese. We didn't miss the cheese at all. I used store-bought pesto (olivieri). I used dried parsley. Thanks Pink :) made for Newest Zaar tag