Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This loaf is amazing. Every time I make this, it disappears before the end of the day.
Make and share this Bea's Hawaiian Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon; stir in nuts and coconut.
- Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until just moist.
- Mix together dry ingredient mixture and wet ingredient mixture.
- Pour into 2 *prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes (depending on altitude).
- Check center of loaf with toothpick and if it comes out clean, itï¿½s done.
- Cool before removing from pan (about 15 min).
- * Prepared loaf pans: Line bottom with wax paper and grease and flour sides. Bottom will burn before cooked if not lined.
Yummy! Moist and very sweet. This recipe is a keeper for me!
Very moist and flavorful. I cut the recipe in half (used 1 whole egg and 1 egg white) and cut sugar to 3/4 cup for one loaf. Made for tag game at kittencalskitchen.com
these turned out wonderful! I used half oil and half melted butter I also increased the vanilla to 1 tablespoon and baked in two 8x4 inch loaf pans, this was made for KK's forum tag game and thoroughly enjoyed, thanks PD!