1/8 Photos of Bea's Hawaiian Banana Bread
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This loaf is amazing. Every time I make this, it disappears before the end of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon; stir in nuts and coconut.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until just moist.
- 4Mix together dry ingredient mixture and wet ingredient mixture.
- 5Pour into 2 *prepared loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350F for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes (depending on altitude).
- 7Check center of loaf with toothpick and if it comes out clean, itï¿½s done.
- 8Cool before removing from pan (about 15 min).
- 9* Prepared loaf pans: Line bottom with wax paper and grease and flour sides. Bottom will burn before cooked if not lined.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bea's Hawaiian Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g