Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this served open face on light rye bread.
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, minced
- In medium bowl, stir Miracle Whip and vinegar, salt, onion, Worchestershire sauce, mustard and pepper until well mixed.
- Cut up the eggs and add them along with celery, add green pepper to the Miracle Whip mixture. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate till well chilled.
- Serve as you like.
I cut this in half for the 2 of us and left out the green peppers. I also used mayonnaise and left out the salt. It was delicious. I did add a dash of hot sauce to it.
Yeahuuussss...Bea's right. She makes a great egg salad. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Yum, a grea egg salad that I enjoyed! I halved the recipe and used mayonnaise, adding a touch more vinegar and a pinch of sugar. Thanks! Served with crackers. Made for PRMR game.