Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love a garlic, you will love this Ceasar Dressing.
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (must be Hellmans or it will not turn out right)
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 slices anchovies
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 eggs
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (475 ml) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in small bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix both mixtures together and refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
- I usually pour the contents in 4 empty bottles of dressing. Keeps for 7 days.