Recipe by queenbeatrice
I came up with this recipe while doing a bunch of Xmas baking. I had a bunch of leftover bits and pieces of baking stuff and threw this together.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Melt together butter and peanut butter and pour into crumb mixture.
- Mix well and pat down into a buttered 8x8 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over crust.
- Sprinkle peanuts over chocolate and chill until set.
- Cut into 16 squares.