Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Healthier alternative to deep fried chicken wings. These are just as tasty but better for you.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into chicken wing sized pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- carrot sticks
- celery rib
- Place oven rack 6 inches from heat source; preheat broiler.
- Spray 15 ½ by 10 ½ inch jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss chicken with cayenne and onion salt.
- Place on prepared pan and broil 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe small bowl, microwave hot sauce and butter until butter is melted.
- Add to chicken in pan and stir to coat.
- Broil 3 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare blue cheese dip: In small bowl, combine sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, milk and Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve chicken with dip, carrot and celery sticks.
I know everyone has their own wiggle and walk when it comes to buffalo chicken wings, but this is goodlordbabyjesus good. Made for PRMR.