Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a pizza I came up with while experimenting with different toppings. I served it the first time to DD and a few of her friends and they loved it.
- 11 ounces pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 12 inch x 12 inch non-stick pizza pan or a 15 inch x 10 inch non-stick baking sheet with shortening.
- Press dough onto sheet.
- Mix hot sauce and butter together.
- Spread half of the hot sauce mixture over dough.
- Mix together the onions, chicken and remainder of hot sauce.
- Spoon mixture evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over pizza and serve.
This pizza is so yummy. DH found it just spicy enough. But for me I wish I had added more hot sauce LOL I made Basil & Garlic Pizza Dough (Abm) for the dough. I used red onion. And I omitted the blue cheese. This is great with the ranch dressing. Thanks Bea :) Made for PRMR tag game
I loved the concept of the recipe, who could not!! However after making for DH and myself it was just too much hot sauce. I may make again and add cream cheese to the 1st batch of hot sauce which is spread on the crust to give more of a creamy flavor not just hot sauce and chicken.