1/2 Photos of Bea's Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Pizza
This is a pizza I came up with while experimenting with different toppings. I served it the first time to DD and a few of her friends and they loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a 12 inch x 12 inch non-stick pizza pan or a 15 inch x 10 inch non-stick baking sheet with shortening.
- 3Press dough onto sheet.
- 4Mix hot sauce and butter together.
- 5Spread half of the hot sauce mixture over dough.
- 6Mix together the onions, chicken and remainder of hot sauce.
- 7Spoon mixture evenly over dough.
- 8Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 9Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
- 10Drizzle ranch dressing over pizza and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bea's Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.0
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 1301.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: