This is a pizza I came up with while experimenting with different toppings. I served it the first time to DD and a few of her friends and they loved it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 12 inch x 12 inch non-stick pizza pan or a 15 inch x 10 inch non-stick baking sheet with shortening.
- Press dough onto sheet.
- Mix hot sauce and butter together.
- Spread half of the hot sauce mixture over dough.
- Mix together the onions, chicken and remainder of hot sauce.
- Spoon mixture evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over pizza and serve.