Recipe by queenbeatrice
This is a nice quick weeknight recipe. The skin turns out nice and crispy. This is my DH's favorite chicken recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle chicken pieces with oil and rub into each piece.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except for chicken, in a plastic bag.
- Place chicken pieces in breading bag and toss to coat.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until cooked.