1 hr 10 mins
This is a nice quick weeknight recipe. The skin turns out nice and crispy. This is my DH's favorite chicken recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drizzle chicken pieces with oil and rub into each piece.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, except for chicken, in a plastic bag.
- 3Place chicken pieces in breading bag and toss to coat.
- 4Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bea's Breaded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.4
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.1 mg
- Sodium 730.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: