Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice quick weeknight recipe. The skin turns out nice and crispy. This is my DH's favorite chicken recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
- Drizzle chicken pieces with oil and rub into each piece.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except for chicken, in a plastic bag.
- Place chicken pieces in breading bag and toss to coat.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until cooked.
This was very good! I left out the seasoning salt and used boneless, skinless breasts. I also used less oil. Going in the rotation! Made for Zaar's Newest Tag Game 2010.
I did make one simple change in this recipe, but it was nothing drastic, I thought ~ I used 4 large chicken breasts instead of the thighs, & then doubled the breading ingredients just so I'd be sure to have enough! Other than that, though, the recipe was followed right on down & the chicken was very, very tasty! Here's yet another great way for me to do chicken breasts! Many thanks! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]