Recipe by queenbeatrice
This is my favorite banana bread recipe. I have been making this for ages. It dissapears in no time. I have added walnuts or chocolate chips or white chocolate chips to this recipe just to change it up once in a while. 1/4 cup of each is all you need.
Top Review by Katzen
SO EASY!! It was in the oven in five minutes flat - made from four bananas I had in the freezer that I'd taken out a couple of hours before. I used brown sugar inside, and then sprinkled the top with a cinnamon sugar mixture to make it look pretty. I did use walnuts (1 cup worth), as banana bread isn't banana bread without nuts in our house. This made three mini loaves, and baked up in just under an hour. Thanks so much for posting this simple recipe! Made for PRMR Tag.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease and flour 9” x 5” loaf pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together egg, miracle whip and bananas until well blended.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add to banana mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 min.
- Remove from pan and remove parchment paper.
- Cool completely on wire rack.