This is my favorite banana bread recipe. I have been making this for ages. It dissapears in no time. I have added walnuts or chocolate chips or white chocolate chips to this recipe just to change it up once in a while. 1/4 cup of each is all you need.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease and flour 9” x 5” loaf pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together egg, miracle whip and bananas until well blended.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add to banana mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 min.
- Remove from pan and remove parchment paper.
- Cool completely on wire rack.