Recipe by Jennibear
These are the cutest treat for kids! They look like bears taking a bubble bath! They are delicious and not too messy - so they are easy to take to school/parties. (I came up with the idea after getting tired of taking cupcakes to school and having to deal with the mess!) They are also small enough for young children. Very easy to make when you use refridgerated cookie dough... My son entered these into a dessert contest when he was 5 years old and he won! Too cute!!
Top Review by Photo Momma
What a cute idea! Never would've thought of it. They turned out SO cute. The first batch I made, I did exactly as directed: put the marshmallows on top and stuck it back in the oven for 2 minutes. My "bubble bath" kind of deflated when I did that. So the second batch, I took them out after 10 minutes and put the marshmallows on top and just let them sit for about 10 minutes. That turned out much better for me. My kids loved them! :-) (Made for Spring 2010 PAC.)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 24 Rolo chocolates, unwrapped (optional)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 48 Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams cinnamon graham snacks (any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, melted butter and egg together. This should be like a soft dough. Take a spoonful of batter and roll into a small ball. Push dough ball into a mini-muffin tin. Take a Rolo and push into the center of the batter. Fill up the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes. Take the muffin tin out and add 3-4 mini-marshmellows on top of each treat. Push in 2 Teddy Graham bear cookies into each treat. Bake for 2 more minutes to melt the marshmellows a bit. Cool and enjoy!
- NOTE: Please use muffin tin liners and spray with cooking spray -- these treats get sticky!