Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love the sweet heat of ginger, you'll love this ginger-loaded sorbet.
Make and share this Bear's Ginger Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1 cup of the ginger ale with the sugar, salt and preserves over medium-low heat until dissolved.
- Mix with remainder of ginger ale and the grated ginger in an air-tight container.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (at least 4 hours).
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- Place back into air-tight container and freeze overnight until hardened.
- One hour before serving, place in refrigrator to soften it up a bit.