If you love the sweet heat of ginger, you'll love this ginger-loaded sorbet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 cup of the ginger ale with the sugar, salt and preserves over medium-low heat until dissolved.
- 2Mix with remainder of ginger ale and the grated ginger in an air-tight container.
- 3Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (at least 4 hours).
- 4Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- 5Place back into air-tight container and freeze overnight until hardened.
- 6One hour before serving, place in refrigrator to soften it up a bit.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bear's Ginger Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 73.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g