Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Warning - the heat factor on these wings is pretty high for some, you can adjust to taste.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, tips cut off
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons hot paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Mix all dried ingredients together in a large bowl and crush together with the back of a spoon .
- Add wings and mix until they are all covered with the spice mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 400. Arrange wings on a tray sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings and bake for another 20 minutes or until wings are nice and crisp.
- Warning - the heat factor on these wings is pretty high, you can adjust the seasonings to suit your taste.