Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
No bake bar cookies that are fun and easy. This is a fun one to make for kids, they love the little bears!
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (Smooth or Chunky)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 24 bear shaped cookies, flavor of your choice (Like teddy grahams etc.)
- Lightly grease or butter a 9x13 Pan.
- In a bowl combine cereal, raisins and 1 Cup of marshmallows.
- In a medium saucepan, combine peanut butter, 3 tablespoons of butter and remaining 3 cups marshmallows and stir over low heat just until melted and smooth.
- Immediately pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture in a bowl, and stir until well blended (It will leave the sides of the bowl when ready).
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared 9x13 pan and press into an even layer.
- While still warm, place the bear-shaped cookies waist deep, into cereal mixture spacing them about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars and serving. Make sure each bar has a bear on it.
it is soooo hot in arizona,has been even 99% here in oct,i usually dont turn on the oven or do much for grandkids,this is a life saver-no oven-no heat-i even melted the peanut butter and marshmellows in the microwave-was our late nite snack tonight-thanks so much for posting.