Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I make this for my pre-schooler to take in his lunch box and add fresh fruit (e.g. grapes).
- 2 slices toasted whole wheat bread
- 2 eggs
- light corn syrup
- dark brown sugar
- desiccated coconut (optional)
- wheat germ (optional)
- use a bear shaped cookie cutter and cut out bear shapes (you will get around 6).
- beat eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar together in a flat dish.
- sprinkle in dessicated coconut and wheatgerm.
- place cookie shapes in mixture, turn to coat.
- cover and keep in fridge overnight (this is what i do so i don't have to rush in the morning but u can also make them straight away).
- spray pan with cooking spray and fry each side about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- eat as is or add pancake syrup.