Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Czechoslovak cookbook, Joza Brizova. Doesn't give amounts. This is a mold cookie--looks great.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup ground filberts or 3⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup vanilla sugar
- Mix together all dry ingredients together except vanilla and sugar.
- Cut in butter.
- Work into dough.
- Break off small pieces and put in bear paw mold.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 20 minutes.
- Roll in vanilla sugar while still hot.
Looking at same recipe from this cookbook. Mine says 2 1/4 cups sugar and 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons butter