Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Chocolate, coconut and brown sugar are hiding inside this nut covered recipe. Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/bear-claws
- 8 rhodes frozen texas rolls or 16 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Press each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 5-inch circle. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and coconut. Place 2-3 tablespoons mixture in the middle of each roll. Moisten edges with water. Fold in half and press edges to seal. Place on sprayed baking sheet. Using scissors, cut sealed edge 4-5 times to make claws. Brush with egg and sprinkle with pecans. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.