Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I whipped this up one night when I didn't know what else to cook! It is so quick and easy and vegetarian!!
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can chili beans (drained slightly)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables (I used a mixture of squash and peas and corn)
- 1 cup cooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Sautée veggies with soy sauce (or little oil if preferred).
- Add in chili beans; heat throughly.
- Add noodles and stir.
- You can add lettuce to each serving (makes it taste more like a taco!).