Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I played with another recipe and liked it so much I am posting it for safekeeping. My son who doesn't eat fake cheese, devoured this! I hope you enjoy it too. Can be used for burritos, sandwiches, dip with chips, over rice or noodles, with mac and cheese, etc.
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans (Great Northern, canneloni, etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimiento bell pepper (or roasted red bell peppers)
- 1⁄2 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, chopped fine (optional)
- Puree ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Sometimes I add the jalapeno, when using for a dip for chips. Yum!
- Use as a dip, instead of cheese for mac and cheese, as a sandwich spread, etc. Enjoy!