Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Stir - fried beansprouts.
- 2 -3 spring onions
- 8 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or if you prefer, olive oil, but light, so not to disturb the taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt (more if you think you need it)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar (or brown-sugar Splenda)
- 2 drops hot sauce (or sesame oil, or soy sauce) (optional)
- Cut spring onions into short sections, (about the same length as beansprouts).
- Heat oil in wok, stir beansprouts and onions for about 1 minute.
- Add salt and sugar and stir around for one more minute. Sprinkle with sauce of your choice and serve.
- Eat immediately!
- NOTE: Do not overcook or beansprouts will get soggy. :(.