1/1 Photo of Beans With Parsley Sauce
Bay Laurel's Note:
I got this recipe from tasteofhome.com to be included in my St.Patrick's day menu. This will be made again for other occasions. Super easy and delicious. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- 2Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp tender.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually whisk in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 5Remove from the heat.
- 6In a small bowl, combine egg yolks and milk.
- 7Stir a small amount of hot broth mixture into egg mixture.
- 8Return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
- 9Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Stir in parsley. Drain beans; top with sauce.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beans With Parsley Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 632.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g