dn n's Note:
Good for SBD
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak everything is water overnight.
- 2Then grind in mixer into a coarse paste.
- 3Keep in warm place for fermentation for 4-6 hours.
- 4Add salt while grinding Then on griddle spread like a pancake and cook on both sides.
- 5Can eat with any of chutneys or with Ketchup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beans Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: