Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My young daughter loves this meal and also loves hotdogs. It's a nice alternative to hotdogs on a bun. Prep time included cook time
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium sauceopan, combine hotdogs, prk and beans, onion, ketchup and brown sugar; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon hot bean mixture into an ungreased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Saoerate dough into 10 biscuits, arrange biscuits over hot bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and no longer doughy.