Recipe by nnreq
My young daughter loves this meal and also loves hotdogs. It's a nice alternative to hotdogs on a bun. Prep time included cook time
- 1 lb hot dog, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium sauceopan, combine hotdogs, prk and beans, onion, ketchup and brown sugar; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon hot bean mixture into an ungreased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Saoerate dough into 10 biscuits, arrange biscuits over hot bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and no longer doughy.