Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Westbrae Natural Organic Great Northern Beans Package
Make and share this Beans, Bow Ties, Spinach & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Add garlic and tomatoes.
- Cook & stir until tomatoes are slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans, broth & spinach & cook until spinach just wilts, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Add in cheeses, toss lightly & serve immediately.
Easiest Recipe Ever! Loved the flavors and I had all ingredients on hand. Took just minutes. Oh my daughter likes tortellini pasta so I used that instead. My other daughter likes bacon so I added a few bacon bits but everything else was made just the same. Thanks Oreochic!