1/1 Photo of Beans, Bow Ties, Spinach & Cheese
From Westbrae Natural Organic Great Northern Beans Package
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, heat oil.
- 2Add garlic and tomatoes.
- 3Cook & stir until tomatoes are slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add beans, broth & spinach & cook until spinach just wilts, stirring constantly.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 7Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- 8Add in cheeses, toss lightly & serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beans, Bow Ties, Spinach & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 416.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 26.3 g