Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Westbrae Natural Organic Great Northern Beans Package
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 5 cups fresh spinach, baby
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Add garlic and tomatoes.
- Cook & stir until tomatoes are slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans, broth & spinach & cook until spinach just wilts, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Add in cheeses, toss lightly & serve immediately.
Easiest Recipe Ever! Loved the flavors and I had all ingredients on hand. Took just minutes. Oh my daughter likes tortellini pasta so I used that instead. My other daughter likes bacon so I added a few bacon bits but everything else was made just the same. Thanks Oreochic!