Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was craving beans and couldn't decide what I really wanted, so I made this recipe up and it is actually pretty good.
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can kidney bean, drained
- 1 can great northern bean, drained
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder, salt,and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
oh so good, my in laws for some reason just gave us alot of beans and this recipe helped get rid of them in the best way...plus my 16mth old son is teething so he really enjoyed it. oh i used chicken broth instead;) Thanx