- 226.79 g fresh green beans
- 226.79 g fresh wax beans
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml shallot, finely diced
- 2365.9 ml lettuce, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add beans; return to a boil and cook 3-4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain beans and run under cold water until cool. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in shallots. Toss dressing with beans and lettuce.