- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 lb fresh wax beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, finely diced
- 10 cups lettuce, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add beans; return to a boil and cook 3-4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain beans and run under cold water until cool. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in shallots. Toss dressing with beans and lettuce.