Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Gluten, lactose, soy, corn free. Good for those on an elimination diet.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (or olive, grapeseed or your favorite)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 carrots (sliced or diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups canned white beans
- 1⁄4 lb mustard greens
- 1⁄4 lb collard greens
- Saute garlic and onion in oil; add celery, carrot, salt and pepper if desired.
- When soft, add broth and bay leaf and cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add beans and greens, cover and continue to simmer 15-20 minutes.