1/2 Photos of Beans and Franks Bake OAMC
This is a definate favorite of my children. It is quick and easy to make and freezes nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions and set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine the beans, hot dogs, bacon, ketchup, brown sugar and onion.
- 3Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and top with corn bread batter.
- 5Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- 6Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking.
- 8Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beans and Franks Bake OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (2568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3116.9
- Calories from Fat 1306
- Total Fat 145.1 g
- Saturated Fat 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 275.0 mg
- Sodium 8064.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 350.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.0 g
- Sugars 168.6 g
- Protein 116.7 g