Recipe by Darlene Summers
These are some very tasty baked beans. I do these once in a while for a switch from the meatless ones. Prep time includes browning the meat.
Top Review by petlover
I made this last night- i saute'd everything in a pan then i put it all in a crockpot - high for 2 hours. I served this with rice pilaf. Today, I served the reheated leftovers with pasta- YUM Thanks for the great recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 green pepper (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the beef with the onions and peppers; drain off grease.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with Pam or your brand of spray.
- Mix meat, pork and beans, bbq sauce, catsup, brown sugar and mustard; combine well.
- Pour into casserole and bake at 375° for 20 to 30 minutes.