Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My favorite chip dip in the world! Really easy and fast to make for parties. Everyone loves it and asks for my recipe!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 15 ounces Hormel chili without beans
- 3 tablespoons your favorite hot sauce (I use Louisiana Hot sauce)
- 2 cups of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to about 350 degrees.
- In a 11" by 7" rectangular glass baking dish press cream cheese evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- Empty can of Hormel Chili and smooth out until even layer on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle chili with hot sauce to taste ( I am a wimp when it comes to spicy so I use about 2 to 3 tablespoons).
- Cover top of dish completly with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until heated through and shredded cheese is completely melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.