Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Good and warm and good for you. I found this recipe a long time ago in one of those supermarket check-out recipe mags.
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and cook for 8 hours on low.
- We have this with salad and crusty bread.
- Leftovers make good lunch the next day!
Five stars for ease of preparation, flavor and just good ol' comfort food. Served with cornbread. YUM!