Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delicious and easy to make. This dish is great put over rice or on it's own.
- 10 ounces canned black beans
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat skillet on medium heat and pour in olive oil.
- Chop onions and saute in pan for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and let cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add red pepper and saute for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add beans, salt and pepper.
- After beans are hot, stir in the spinach and parsley.
- Once spinach has softened, turn heat off, sprinkle cheese on top, put a lid on and let cheese melt.
- Eat and enjoy!